Monday, June 22, 2009

I am So STress ouT...

Well, for one thing is that I really need to take a vacation and I really need & desperately need to transfer out of my current division. Every day, I wake up feeling dreadful when its time to go to work. Teruk kan, langsung tak happy pergi keje. Susah hati pergi keje tau....something yang I bukan buat-buat. Cuba untuk berfikiran positif tapi it doesn't help at all.

One incident, happened last week. My boss is so hampehsss, dia nak input on something but she wants it right there and then. Ingat boleh petik jari jea ker. Orang yg beri input plak tak dapat nak bagi due to several problems and excuses. I convey the message, but you know what she did. At that time, she was holding a file and she hempas that file on the table dengan muka yg berang, arahkan I pergi cari org yg ada input tuh and sit down with him so that I can come up with the detail plan and timeline. I was so bengang, I marched out from her room. I rasa kurang ajar sangat buat I mcm tuh. Yea memang I bawah you tapi I bukan kuli batak you atau balachi you. I pun ada harga diri/maruah. I can't forgive her for what she has done to me. Biar hanya Allah sahaja yang membalas segala perbuatannya itu. She is so belagak...

No comments: